While the Harvard Chan School holds the accreditation, the following information as well as the educational seminars are available to the Harvard Longwood Campus.
The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health is proud to hold CEO Cancer Gold Standard™ accreditation, recognizing the organization’s extraordinary commitment to the health of our employees and their families. Please see an article about this recent achievement. Cancer Diagnosis has an impact at home and at work no matter if you or a family member receives a diagnosis. There are many resources to support individuals at any stage from preventative screenings through diagnosis and treatments.
- Health Care Provider: Speak with your PCP about treatments, clinical trial participation, and preventative screenings.
- American Cancer Society is another great resource for cancer screening guidelines.
- Cancer Gold Standard website offers information on Quality Treatment and Survivorship (4th tab)
- Harvard’s Employee Assistance Program articles on diagnosis, treatments, survivor stories, tests and more. (search on the word Cancer)
- General Information about participating in clinical trials
- Work/Life Educational Seminars hosts a cancer prevention and clinical trial awareness topic in February for National Cancer Awareness month.
- Links to participating in clinical trials: