- This event has passed.
Confidence: A Lighthearted Look with Serious Takeways
March 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until 2022/04/06
In this 5-week course you will consider and work to develop different ‘types’ of confidence.
Specifically you will discuss:
- Raising awareness: tuning into the ‘voice-in-the-head’ to ask yourself key questions like “Is this useful?” And, ‘could it programmed better?”
- How to build new character skills.
- How to prepare for stressful encounters/situations.
- ‘Tricks’ to stay mentally clear when we get side-tracked.
- What we can learn from athletes about mental training.
Audience: Harvard Longwood Campus Staff, Faculty, and Postdocs