- This event has passed.
HLC Cookbook Recipe Submissions
November 20, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Beginning today, we are accepting submissions of holiday recipes for a new Harvard Longwood Campus virtual cookbook. These recipes can feature holiday-themed appetizers, entrees, deserts or even beverages. Share with us your favorite dishes or drinks around this time of year, family-secrets, or just a fun recipe you’ve discovered during these past few months. The deadline for submitting a recipe is November 20th. Those that do share recipes will be entered into a raffle with the chance to win an Amazon gift card!
All submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Cookbook Recipe Submission.” Please follow the instructions below if/when you submit your recipes:
· Title – include the title of your recipe
· Type of recipe – specify whether it is an appetizer, entrée, desert or beverage
· Ingredients & Quantities – list any ingredients, and the subsequent measurements of those ingriedents, necessary to make this meal
· Estimated cook time – include total time it should take to make this recipe
· Instructions – include step by step instructions for the cooking/baking process and cook times for each step
· Photos – send along any photos (if possible or desirable) from the cooking process or finished product to be added to your recipe page
· Allergy Friendly (if applicable) – note whether your dish is dairy-free, gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan and we will place a special icon on these pages
We will share the finalized cookbook with the Longwood community and post it on our website. We will also announce the raffle winner following the November 20th deadline as well. We can’t wait to hear from you and learn from each other!