- This event has passed.
How Remarkable Leadership Applies in the Virtual World
March 27, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Leading a team or project has never been simple, but with the rise of remote work it can feel overwhelming. How do you build solid working relationships when you aren’t in the same office? Can you collaborate and brainstorm when you are miles apart?
Yes, you can. If you have the right mindset and skills. Join Wayne Turmel, co-author of The Long-Distance Leader: Rules for Remarkable Remote Leadership for this webinar. He’ll use three models to examine how the basic tenets of leadership apply to the virtual workplace, and what leaders need to know in order to meet the new demands of an increasing dispersed workforce.
If you lead people, projects, or teams and have direct reports who work from home or other locations, you can’t afford to miss this candid, informative, and high-energy presentation. You’ll leave informed, energized, and ready to be a better manager, coach, and mentor. If you are responsible for the development of leaders in your organization, prepare to be challenged and inspired to re-assess your leadership development efforts.
Attendees will learn:
- Timeless leadership behaviors that don’t change no matter where you (and your people) are
- How working remotely impacts working relationships
- A model that answers the question: “Why does leading at a distance feel so difficult?”
- A model for building trust at a distance
- A model for choosing the right technology for the right reasons to deliver the right messages
Who should attend:
- Managers and supervisors
- HR personnel
- Anyone in a leadership position