- This event has passed.
How to Prepare as an Internal Candidate
February 25, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This 1-hour training will provide you with a strategy, tips, and resources to be a strong internal candidate. We’ll review how to use Harvard’s on line recruitment system, with opportunity to ask questions about the recruitment process.
You will learn
- Goals for seeking another opportunity at Harvard.
- Important steps in preparing yourself as a solid internal candidate.
- Fundamentals to the internal recruitment process.
Your Commitment as a Participant
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion.