- This event has passed.
Inclusion for Innovation and Engagement
May 14, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This half-day, 3-hour workshop is designed in support of the University’s priority to advance the Harvard community on a path from diversity to inclusion. It will focus on skills managers need to create an environment of inclusion with their direct report(s) and in their organization. As a result, team members experience a sense of belonging and can become more engaged, innovative, and productive. Participants will explore their current team dynamic and learn strategies to leverage differences on their team and be even more intentionally inclusive.
Offerings of this course are only viewable to Managers. If you believe you should be able to view and attend this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will learn
- Competencies of an inclusive leader
- Strategies to create and sustain a safe-space of inclusion that inspires innovation
- Techniques to help individuals leverage mistakes and achievements to learn and innovate
Your Commitment as a Participant
- Actively participate and be prepared to customize session-content to yourself and your role
- Complete course evaluation following class-completion