- This event has passed.
Introduction to DIB Session for Longwood Only
June 22, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This virtual workshop is the first session in the series on Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging, designed to start you on the journey, or support your journey, to become more culturally confident. The goal is to gain knowledge and strategies to enhance inclusion and belonging at Harvard and in your daily interactions.
In this workshop, you will increase your level of confidence in:
- Beginning to understand important DIB concepts
- Exploring the complexity of identity – yours and that of others
- Knowing your level of diversity awareness
- Applying greater cultural awareness to manage bias
- Creating a personal action plan to enhance your diversity awareness and assist in creating a culture of inclusion
Audience: Harvard Longwood Campus benefits-eligible staff, faculty, and postdocs
Late Drop/Cancel Fee: None
Pre-Work: Participants are expected to complete two assessments, read an article, and familiarize themselves with the Pulse Survey report. Pre-work is available immediately after enrollment and included in your confirmation emails. For all pre-work that needs to be filled out please download and enter your responses or print and complete. If you have any issues accessing the pre-work please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email email@example.com with all technical questions or issues.