- This event has passed.
Managing in a Hybrid Work Environment
October 21, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
This 90 minute virtual session helps managers learn ways to navigate and maintain any post-pandemic hybrid work environment they are working in. Managers will explore how a hybrid work environment impacts the team dynamic and calls upon new, possibly different ways to manage, communicate, and collaborate. This session will allow for some peer-to-peer discussion and learning about specific challenges from the group.
Offerings of this course are only viewable to Managers. If you believe you should be able to view and attend this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will learn
- Best practices for implementing and communicating about a hybrid work model.
- Nuances of managing individual performance and team effectiveness in a hybrid environment.
- Ways to communicate in an equitable and engaging way while working in a hybrid environment.
Your Commitment as a Participant
- Attend the full session.
- Bring real world questions and examples to the session.
- Complete pre-work assignment and course evaluation following class-completion.
Enrollment deadline: 1 week in advance