- This event has passed.
Planning Overcomes Panic: How to Prepare for Remote Work
March 20, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
The word “Coronavirus” strikes fear when we are ill-informed or confused about preparation. But once we begin thinking through the organizational implications of Coronavirus planning, we will begin to settle down, build, and work that plan.
You can successfully move people, short or long-term, to work remotely. But you will be far more successful with a plan and a process, than by simply sending people home and crossing your fingers.
This webinar will cover ways to prepare for working remotely as the COVID-19 virus has caused many organizations to close offices. Presenter and best-selling co-author of The Long-Distance Leader: Rules for Remarkable Remote Leadership Kevin Eikenberry will also host an extended Q&A session to answer all of your pressing questions about preparing for remote work.
Participants will learn:
- How to plan a work from home process that minimizes disruptions to organizational goals
- What remote work tools your employees need to do their job well
- Helping the teamwork successfully together when they are no longer “together”
- Ways to prevent your team from panicking about the virus and focus on getting work done successfully
Who should attend:
- Managers and Supervisors
- HR personnel
- Employees who will be working remotely