- This event has passed.
Taking the Lead: Five Things Every Supervisor Needs to Know
April 22, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Making the step to a supervisor role can feel like a difficult or stressful transition for most people, especially because it takes skill to balance the needs of the organization with those of the workgroup.
What makes a supervisor great? While there may not be a quick and simple answer to that question, there is a certain skill set that – when learned through time and exposure – makes supervisors more effective. With increasing pressure being placed on supervisors to perform, organizations can’t afford a long learning curve. Join us for an informative webinar that will help you get up to speed fast.
Attendees will learn:
- How to identify a supervisor’s strengths and weaknesses
- The actions that supervisors should avoid
- How to help supervisors plan, prioritize, and delegate
- Things supervisors can do to build productive relationships
- The five key skills every successful supervisor practices
Who should attend:
- New supervisors and managers
- Supervisors who want to refresh their skills