- This event has passed.
Using Privilege in Response to Inequality and Injustice
June 26, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Quantum Culture will present a bold new model for Diversity and Inclusion work, distinguished from other curricula in several important ways:
- Addresses the multi-faceted sources of Privilege in our society
- Creates an understanding of how Privilege operates
- Provides relationship-based solutions
- Calls for co-responsibility from all parties
- Relies on an experiential learning methodology
- Opens a pathway for creating true Belonging
This two and a half hour training provides a cognitive and experiential understanding of how Privilege operates as well as an exploration of how to use it to address inequality and injustice and for the benefit of all.
- Deepen your understanding of Privilege and its impact
- Take an assessment of your Privilege that will help you to better understand what Privilege is.
- Explore how Privilege is contextual and situational, and consider what it’s like to move from one situation to another.
- Explore ways to use your Privilege in response to inequality & injustice
- Create a personal strategy for how you will move forward