|HMS||Gordon Hall, 25 Shattuck Street||G 002||Across from elevator|
|HMS||Armenise Building, 210 Longwood Ave||130||Across from the elevator and adjacent to the restrooms. This is a shared room, with 2 private areas and 2 pumps. This room requires HUID card access; to gain access contact email@example.com|
|HMS||TMEC – Tosteson Medical Education Center, 260 Longwood Ave||444|
|HMS||HIM – Harvard Institutes of Medicine, 4 Blackfan Circle||1 C
|Accessible from the NRB, in the Women’s Room near the doors to HIM from Elements Café|
|HMS||NRB – New Research Building, 77 Ave Louis Pasteur||229||Department of Genetics|
|HMS||641 Huntington Ave||104||Department of Global Health and Social Medicine|
|HMS||Countway Library, 10 Shattuck St||107||Inside the Mail Room to the left|
|HSDM||Research & Education Building (REB), 190 Longwood Ave||113||Room 113 is directly behind the security desk|
|SPH||Kresge – 677 Huntington Ave||201 B||Next to Classroom 200|
|SPH||Kresge – 677 Huntington Ave||G11 A||Ground floor across from mailboxes|
|SPH||FXB – 651 Huntington Ave||G 01||This is a shared room between the hours of 10-1:30 and 3-4, with 2 pumps.
Located at the end of hallway close to elevators
|SPH||90 Smith Street||3rd Floor||Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the online sign-up calendar|
|Landmark: 3rd floor East||L3-027||If you have an HMS HUID please request that you have clearance to the SPH Landmark 3rd floor east suite by contacting SPH Operations at (617) 432-1152 or (617) 432-1153 or email@example.com
Please email Kat Hampson to register for the online sign-up calendar
- The rooms are maintained by the Harvard Longwood Campus Offices of Human Resources
- All rooms are equipped with Medela Symphony pumps. You would need to bring your own accessories when using Harvard’s Lactation Rooms.
- When using a Lactation Room you may lock the door from the inside for privacy. Note the time you will be finished on the white board on the door.
- Log your time on the log sheets inside each Lactation Room.
- Accessory kits for Medela Symphony pumps can be purchased at a discounted rate at Harvard University Health Services Pharmacy at 75 Mount Auburn Street. Please call first to see if they are in stock prior to making the trip.
- Nursing and working: guidelines and best practices
- In case anyone forgets or breaks an accessory kit piece needed for the pump:
- BWH has a pump accessories vending machine. Take the J elevator to the 6th floor (NICU). The vending machine takes cash or CC.
- Boston Children’s Hospital has a pump accessories vending machine. Take the Hunnewell or Fegan elevator to the 1st floor. Turn left upon exiting the elevator and then take another left. The vending machine takes cash or CC.
- Contact Susanna Katsman, Harvard Longwood Campus Work/Life Program Manager, with further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org