- This event has passed.
EAP Overview for Managers
November 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
As a manager, you probably already know that Harvard’s Employee Assistance Program, KGA, is a free, confidential service that provides counseling, professional consultations and targeted research and referrals to Harvard faculty, staff and their adult household members.
- Overview of KGA’s services
- Ways KGA supports managers
- Levels of referrals to KGA
- How to refer an employee to KGA
- Preparing for an effective conversation with an employee