Welcome to Performance Management FY18!
ePerformance, is the PeopleSoft system for recording and capturing annual Performance Management Data.
- How To Guide
- Ratings Summary
- Competency Dictionary
- Self-Paced Learning and Resources- Found in the Harvard Training Portal: Join the Employee and Manager Group
- Feedback Tool
The HLC Feedback Survey Tool provides you with an online option for requesting and synthesizing feedback from multiple individuals for each of your direct reports, including peers and colleagues, clients, vendors, etc. While the ePerformance system offers a feedback option, the HLC Feedback Survey Tool is a useful alternative for those choosing to seek feedback outside of PeopleSoft.
– Top –
Goal Setting Training:
August 9th, 10:30AM to 11:30AM in FXBG13
August 29th, 12:00PM to 1:00PM in Gordon Hall 106-Waterhouse Faculty Room
September 14, 2017 2:30PM-3:30PM in the Countway Library – Minot Room
September 28, 2017 11:30AM-12:30PM in the Countway Library – Ballard Room
August 9th, 12:00PM to 1:00PM in FXBG13
August 29th, 10:30AM to 11:30AM in Gordon Hall 106-Waterhouse Faculty Room
September 14, 2017 1:00PM-2:00PM in the Countway Library – Minot Room
September 28, 2017 10:00AM-11:00AM in the Countway Library – Ballard Room
– Top –
There are three form-types offered within ePerformance, they are detailed below. (*Ask your manager or Department Administrator which form your department will be utilizing.):
- Standard Form – This is the most complete form. It provides separate sections for identifying specific goals (both results-based and professional development) and competencies at the beginning of the performance cycle, as well as optional sections for self-evaluations and collecting feedback at year-end. It is the most iterative, in that there is system-facilitated interaction between the staff member and manager at the beginning of the performance cycle (Planning/Goal Setting) as well as the end of the cycle (Assessment).
- Summary Form – This form is completed by the manager at the end of the performance cycle (Assessment). It provides space for a specific narrative summary for goals completed (both results-based and professional development) and competencies demonstrated, as well as an optional section for the employee self-evaluation.
- Exception Form – This form is completed by the manager at the end of the performance cycle (Assessment). It provides a single space for a narrative summary for overall performance, as well as optional sections for the employee self-evaluation and for collecting year-end feedback.
HMS Combined Planning/Goal Setting and Year-End Evaluation Form for Summary and Exception Form Users:
- HMS Combined Form
You may use this form to capture both Goals (Section 1) and the Self-Evaluation (Section 2), or customize it to fit your needs if you choose to use it for just one or the other.
SPH Planning/Goal Setting Form for Summary and Exception Form Users:
– Top –
September 29, 2017 – Goal Setting and Planning (completed documents due for HMS and SPH)
October 31, 2017 – Goal Setting and Planning (completed documents due for HSDM)
- Standard Form users – Staff and managers will enter this information directly into PeopleSoft (Self-Service or Manager Self-Service>Performance Management>My Current or Team Current Documents).
- Summary and Exception Form users – Staff and Managers will capture FY18 goals in an electronic format that can be updated and referred to for the Assessment Phase in the spring of 2018.
December 2017 – February 2018 – Informal Interim Check-in Discussions (this is a useful way to discuss and implement any adjustments to goal content and/or goal dates).
May 31, 2018 – Performance Assessments (completed documents due for HMS and SPH; timing will vary for some departments).
June 29, 2018 – Performance Assessments (completed documents due for HSDM).
– Top –