Welcome to the Harvard Longwood Campus!
We are delighted you are joining the Harvard Longwood Campus (HLC) community. Your role at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Harvard Medical School, or Harvard School of Dental Medicine is part of a community of talented, engaging, and creative individuals who have come together in collaboration to make the world a better place.
As a new employee, you have access to a number of employee resources through an online portal that you may access by clicking on the appropriate link below:
Click here for the Harvard Chan School Portal for New Employees
Click here for the Harvard Medical School Portal for New Employees
Click here for Harvard School of Dental Medicine information for New Employees
Harvard Longwood Campus Orientation and Networking Event
You are invited to register for the HLC Orientation and Networking Event that takes place on campus once a month from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Check-in will begin at 9:15 so please be sure to arrive early. This event will introduce you to some of the resources here on the HLC campus, discuss training and development opportunities, and encourage networking with fellow colleagues within the community. Snacks and beverages will be provided. You will receive an email reminder about the event asking you to sign up after your first day.
Please note: you will not be able to sign up for the event until after your first day, once you have access to the Harvard Training Portal
- November 17th: Virtual Via Zoom – Register for November Orientation
- December 15th: Virtual Via Zoom – Register for December Orientation
- January 26th: Virtual Via Zoom – Register for January Orientation
- February 23rd: Virtual Via Zoom – Register for February Orientation
- March 30th: Virtual Via Zoom – Register for March Orientation
- April 27th: Virtual Via Zoom – Register for April Orientation
- May 18th: Virtual Via Zoom – Register for May Orientation
- June 17th: Virtual Via Zoom – Register for June Orientation
Check out the NEW Benefits Enrollment videos!
Harvard offers a full range of benefits to keep you and your family healthy, provide financial protection in the event of an unforeseen event and help you build long-term security for retirement. Watch the new Benefits Enrollment videos found in Harvie. Note that you have 30 days from your date of hire or eligibility to enroll in certain benefits.