Harvard’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers immediate, free, confidential help for all Harvard employees and their household members. You can reach the EAP any day, at any time for personal or work-related concerns about yourself, family, friends or coworkers at 877-EAP-HARV (877-327-4278). Explore this section for specific ways in which the EAP can help. You can also visit the EAP online.
Some examples of topics that the EAP can assist with:
- Personal Problems
- Mental Health & Crisis Care
- Legal & Financial Problems
- Workplace & Coworker Problems
- Problems with Drugs, Alcohol or Gambling
- Grief & Loss
- Consultation for Managers
The EAP also offers Wellness Webinars. For a list of webinars in the upcoming months, click here.