|HMS||Gordon Hall, 25 Shattuck Street||G 002||Ground floor, across from the elevator.|
|HMS||Armenise Building, 210 Longwood Ave||130||Across from the elevator and adjacent to the restrooms. This room requires HUID card access.
*Each space is single occupancy and this one will go down to a single-space upon renovation.
|HMS||TMEC – Tosteson Medical Education Center, 260 Longwood Ave||444||Take the elevators to the 4th floor, take a left once you get off the elevators and another left down the hall.|
|HMS||HIM – Harvard Institutes of Medicine, 4 Blackfan Circle||1C4||Accessible from the NRB, in the Women’s Restroom near the doors to HIM from Elements Café.|
|HMS||NRB – New Research Building, 77 Ave Louis Pasteur||229||Go up the stairs, take a right at the security desk, take the elevators to the 2nd floor. Once you get off the elevators, take a left and the room will be located on the left-hand side.|
|HMS||641 Huntington Ave||104||Department of Global Health and Social Medicine, located at the end of the hallway.|
|HMS||Countway Library, 10 Shattuck St||202||On the second floor.|
|HSDM||Research & Education Building (REB), 190 Longwood Ave||113||Room 113 is directly behind the security desk.|
|SPH||Kresge – 677 Huntington Ave||201 B||On the second floor, next to Classroom 200.|
|SPH||Kresge – 677 Huntington Ave||G17 A||Ground floor, across from G1 Auditorium.|
|SPH||FXB – 651 Huntington Ave||G 01||This is a shared room between the hours of 10-1:30 and 3-4, with 2 pumps.
Located at the end of hallway close to elevators.*This is a drop-in space and does not have an online calendar.
|SPH||90 Smith Street||2nd Floor
|There are 2 rooms located on the 2nd and 3rd floor. Take a left down the hall once you get off the elevator.|
|Landmark: 3rd floor East||L3-027||Take the elevator to the 3rd floor.|
- The rooms are maintained by the Harvard Longwood Campus Offices of Human Resources
- All rooms are equipped with a hospital-grade Medela Symphony pump, for which you will need to provide your own Medela accessory kit. Accessory kits for Medela Symphony pumps can be purchased online or from other local pharmacies. Many rooms also have a separate space for the use of your own pump.
- To register, please complete the registration form on the Lactation Support page. Registration will get you information on how to access, see room availability, and reserve your 30-minute slot in lactation rooms on campus.
- All rooms are single-occupancy under COVID protocols. Please continue to wear masks when using the room as it may be reserved and used immediately afterwards.
- HMS affiliates will need to have HUID-access granted for entry into SPH buildings. To request this please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nursing and working: guidelines and best practices
- In case anyone forgets or breaks an accessory kit piece needed for the pump:
- BWH has a pump accessories vending machine. Take the J elevator to the 6th floor (NICU). The vending machine takes cash or CC.
- Boston Children’s Hospital has a pump accessories vending machine. Take the Hunnewell or Fegan elevator to the 1st floor. Turn left upon exiting the elevator and then take another left. The vending machine takes cash or CC.
- Email: email@example.com with any questions or concerns.