- This event has passed.
HLC Manager/Supervisor Series
September 10, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 10:30 am on Thursday, repeating until November 19, 2020
In this course you will explore the three essential skills for effective management: self-management, trust-building and conflict resolution. You will learn how to develop and implement key management behaviors – habits that will influence the way you communicate, foster trusting relationships, and manage interpersonal and team conflict.
- align with your personal leadership values, boost your productivity and get out of your own way
- foster a culture of trust within your team and engage in trust-building behaviors
- effectively navigate conflict and have generative conversations that lead to greater understanding
- higher morale, engagement and productivity
- greater trust and an increased sense of belonging
- more clarity and motivation around their work